Saturday, April 24, 2010

To Kill a Mockingbird

*5th book so far this year. I HAVE to step away from facebook and get back to reading! ha!

I just finished reading To Kill a Mockingbird. I read it when I was younger and am trying to go back and reread some of the classics that I loved. Kevin has the memory of an elephant and remembered the events and characters and would ask where I was in the book. But I read a lot of books and my memory is horrible, so for me it was like reading it for the first time again. I had zero recollection. ha! I do want to watch the movie now. Somehow, I read the book when I was younger but never watched the movie. So, that is on my list now of things to do! Anyway, it was a GREAT book and I highly recommend going back and rereading your favorite classic!!
For more about this book go here: Summary of To Kill a Mockingbird

No comments: