Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Won't you be our neighbor?

Best ponder that question long and hard...because right now, this is what our front yard looks like! And no, the lawnmower isn't broken...
This concessions trailer is parked in front of our house right now (but supposed to be for one night only...)This is what our driveway looks like: (and yes, Kevin is the proud owner of a beast of a suburban that needs a paint job)
And how could we forget the side of the house? We have room for ONE MORE trailer!!I seriously can't even go out front tonight b/c I know the neighbors have to hate us right now! We've got to get some land and move to the country. This is ridiculous and what is even MORE ridiculous is the amount that storage places charge you just to park something.
So, want to be our redneck neighbor? heehee!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

LOL, all that maybe better than a yard full of kids and toys. Think of the screaming, crying, laughing and yelling.

THATS MY TOY
I DON"T WANT TO GO IN
I PEE'D MY PANTS
I'M HUNGARY

Lindsey said...

My yard looks identical to your's....3 trailers and a box truck (I insisted on that going to storage). We are your Michigan neighbors that would never complain, Kenny would instead try to top Kevin by way of buying another trailer. Heh. We SHOULD be neighbors!! I feel your pain girl! I cringe sometimes getting in my car because I just know the neighbors hate it! Oh well. We do keep up the landscaping! The things we "get over" to please those hubs.