Sunday, May 23, 2010

Boring is good - right?

Boring IS good! I don't like drama! :) And, right now, there is nothing exciting going on here. We had a slow weekend with concessions, but that's ok. We are still picking up our new trailer next weekend! Woot! My wonderful sister-in-law, Rhonda, covered for me on Saturday, and I stayed home and cleaned house and mowed the yard. It only took 5 hours to clean the house if that tells you HOW messy it was!! Seriously though, clomid was working some of its ugly magic on me Friday and Saturday. I did not need to be running a window on the concessions trailer. I was fine all day Friday, then turned into mean psycho wife (in the midst of our arguing, Kevin told me to stop taking the medicine. heehee!), then I was a crying mess. I went to bed crying and woke up crying. Why? I have no clue. Urgh! I do believe we are going to get pregnant this month and all this will be a distant memory! :-) On a funny note, someone brought a baby to Sunday school today. I was looking at it and commented how tiny it was. Then, I looked at Kevin and he had this look of panic on his face and I quickly assured him I wasn't going to cry. ha! Poor Big Bear...he has no idea what emotion is coming with each moment. Sadly, neither do I! LOL! I have been reminded in the past few weeks what great friends I have and how blessed I am! You know who you are!! Love you!!

Only 9 school days left...then I get a new crop for summer school. I am going to miss this class! Here's to a GREAT week!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I love those days of just being home to clean and do yard work. They are sometimes the best therapy!! Clean is good! Glad you got that time to unwind and not worry about how others react to your emotions. Hang in there Lori! It will be sooo worth it!! I have had several friends on clomid and have the same rollercoaster of emotions. Sounds like Kevin is VERY in tune with them!!