Saturday, May 29, 2010

Going public with it...

I have said for months that the back bedroom has turned into a huge storage closet. It also has a big walk-in closet that is full of junk. Oh, the chore!!! This room is intended to someday house a little Benson bundle of joy. I need to clean it out now while I have energy to tackle it, but I walk in and walk back out because it is too overwhelming. Where to even start? Look at this mess...I am not exaggerating!!! This is my former bill pay closet that everyone made fun of - but I could stack mail in there and it be a mess and just close the door...now my whole house stays a mess, so why contain it to just a closet? ha This is my scrap area and the tubs are where I have attempted to get some stuff out of the closet and into tubs in the attic....
See....this is what it looks like from the hallway looking in...everything is either yard sale, find a new location, throw away or get to the attic. Those are my piles. What a mess! And what do you even do with an old computer? Anybody know? It has sat in the floor since I got my laptop and gave my computer desk to Kevin's office. hmmm?
Ok...maybe between posting this and needing to post an after shot...ha!...plus, my pack with Sandy, I WILL conquer this task!! Baby steps...this weekend I am only tackling the closet!! LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We took our old computer & other electronic cast offs to be recycled! If you want to load it up in your trunk & pass it off to me, I'll drop it off at the recycle place in Maumelle. - Michelle

Lindsey said...

LIttle bits at a time. You know once you get started it'll be easie that you thought!