Monday, May 3, 2010

I can't think of a catchy title....

I don't want to jinx anything...but I think I am back to normal. So, that is good news. I will only be a raging hormonal lunatic 5 days each month while on the medicine. ha! Yay for Kevin sake!!
Lots of good stuff happening this week...too much to be in a funky mood. :)
~I have to give a shout out to my school. I am super blessed to be working at a school that has a group of teachers that wants to do Bible studies together. We are starting a Psalms a week each week from now until school is out. Woot!
~Kevin has 3 caterings and two full days of concessions this week! Hello baby and concession trailer $$! LOL!
~Thursday night is our last night of our prayer Bible study we've been doing and Kevin is giving his testimony. There will be some people invited to this last study meeting that are struggling with alcohol. So, pray for Kevin to have the words they need to hear.
~AND, in the bestest news....we are going to Florida this summer (as a tag along with Kevin's family vacation)...and his sister made the condo reservations today. Hello one FULL week on the beach. I can hardly wait!!

No comments: