Sunday, May 2, 2010

Little Better....

Thanks for the continued emails and prayers everyone! I am feeling a little normal again. And trying to watch my mood swings for my husbands benefit! :-) Friday was BAD...I pretty much was a mean teacher all day that my students must have thought had been possessed by something, and I just tried to make it until 2:30 so I could go home and curl up in a ball and have a good cry. BUT, instead, I made a pact with a girlfriend also having a bad day that neither of us would cry! HA! And we didn't! Scrapbook night on Friday night was just what the doctor ordered!! I was able to have my mood swings all in good fun and found my laughter! Yay!! We survived the tornado's ripping through the state too. And, then Saturday we thought we'd get stormed out of our concessions but the rain held off until that night.
Now, we are just gearing up for a super busy week of caterings and concessions...and trying to keep positive thoughts. Even with the first of our infertility bills coming in the mail....while we try to find the money for a concessions trailer at the same time! AHHHHHHH!!!!!! Is it the clomid or the stress causing my mood swings? LOL!

No comments: