Sunday, June 6, 2010

Busy Bees

We have really been blessed lately with some business. After the crawfish boil on Thursday night, we haven't slowed down one bit. We had Friday and Saturday concessions (well, I only did on Saturday because Friday was my last day of school with the kids. Boo!). The new trailer is AWESOME!!! We absolutely love it! So much more room and the lay-out is a million times better....plus, we have storage room! Whew! After two full days, we had a fish fry tonight! That was fun, because it was the fish fry that we donated to my school auction. One of the teachers I work with (and one of our biggest fans) won it. Then, tomorrow we have another fish fry in Conway and get to see some old high school friends. I have got to remember my camera! One lives in Sweden now, and I don't think I've seen him since we graduated. Anyway...we've got another busy week ahead ~ full of caterings and in-service meetings for me for summer school. But the good news is that at the end of it all, we get a weekend of relaxing and camping!!! Woohoo!! We may sleep the whole weekend from exhaustion! LOL!

No comments: