Thursday, June 10, 2010

Give me the weekend please!!

I am ready to relax on the lake!! Professional development meetings everyday this week has drained me! I'd rather have kids and be teaching any day of the week than sitting in meetings. My attention span just doesn't allow for sitting still that long and paying attention. I am super excited about team teaching with my partner for the summer though. I get to teach the writing and she teaches the reading. We will switch classes about half-way through the morning. And, we are supposed to only have about 10 kids a piece! woot! The kids start on Monday and summer school lasts for 5 weeks, so I'm sure you'll get to hear all about it! ha! And the nerd in me that loves teaching is already excited about using the writing lessons in my regular classroom next year and sharing with my coworkers!

No comments: