Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's for the dogs!! Come on!

I can't get the flyer to copy and paste to save my life - if you want to see it - go here! ha!

BARK IN THE PARK at Burns Park is Saturday, June 26th from 10 am to 3 pm!! All proceeds/donations go directly to BoxAR Rescue to help the dogs!! (Come on now...that is where we got our adorable Rex...help them out!)

We will be at the Shelby Smith Pavilion. All dog friendly dogs are welcome. Silent Auction ends at 2 pm. And guess what? Catering provided by Benson's Catering! BBQ and hot dogs! Woohoo!

Bring your doggies and we will see you there! I'll be slinging food until I run out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know Lauren would LOVE this but she'll be on a grandparents trip w/ Dean's mom. I think I'll bring Caroline though. We'll have to borrow your dog b/c we only have a cat! :) - Michelle