Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My favorite place to be

the backyard....especially this time of year (although it usually isn't this hot by now). But, when my daylillies start blooming, I can't help but smile. I am most content at home, for sure, and I love the peacefulness of the backyard. So far, only my peach lillies are in full bloom. I did get one red one today though. But look at all these around the pond that are about to be in full color!!! Yay!
The lone red and orange for now...one of my favorites!
As you can see, I am not the only one who loves the backyard! :)
And, Stella has really taken to her new pool. Rex doesn't seem to be a fan though!
In other happenings ~ we have a crawfish boil tomorrow night so look for pics of the first new concession trailer job soon!
And, only two more days with my kiddo's! :( I'm gonna miss 'em!

No comments: