Monday, August 16, 2010

Ahhhh!!!!

First week back at school...kids start on Thursday. I have 2 days to get it all together!!! Need organization and energy NOW! Everytime I think I have made progress and am getting stuff done, I remember something else I need to do. And, P.S. $500 goes fast for teachers. I always spend all mine in August and this year was no different. Why do the powers that be think we can operate a classroom all year from $500? I did some re-arranging in my room to make it feel a little 'new' since I was there most of the summer teaching summer school. It worked. I am liking the change. Now....tomorrow I am staying until the building closes if I need to or at least until I feel like I have a handle on things.

In the midst of my chaos, Big Bear has strep throat. When Big Bear is sick, he is DOWN for the count. Serious hibernation! :-) Send him some prayers please!

If I'm not on here tomorrow, I am buried in school work. I do L.O.V.E. the beginning of the school year though!

No comments: