Monday, September 13, 2010

Decisions

Well, I have passed my day to start clomid this month and am NOT taking it! Woohoo! I am not going to miss it one little bit! (I'm sure Kevin won't either!!) Kevin went for his appointment today, and apparently we can call tomorrow and get the results for that. Oh, how I pray it is not anything with Kevin that is holding up the baby progress! Anyway - we will see where we want to go from here after we know those results. For now, we are just taking a little break from the stress of it all and giving it over to Him. We are just going to pray about it (well, and that other thing we need to do! ha!). But no more clomid, no more ovulation kits, no more worrying...DONE with it! What happens will happen! :)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I firmly believe anytime you give problems over to HIM they are handled with care:) Praying for you both!!!