Thursday, September 30, 2010

Roller Coaster continues...

After my last post earlier this week, things got really CrAzY around here! I think it may have even started the night of that post, but anyway...I won't go into great details because it is definately T.M.I. So...I will just say, the "visitor" I've had for 20 some -odd days, decided to spice things up a bit, and we almost went to the emergency room at one point. At another point, the nurse at school had to come take over my class because I couldn't teach I was in so much pain. I couldn't even stand up straight. So, after a bawling phone call to my doctor, I got in on Tuesday. And, of course, that is my regular doctor's day off. So, I saw another doctor. In a nutshell, my hormones are ALL OVER the place after going off the clomid. I am taking birth control pills for a month trying to stop some things and level the hormones out. I have been absolutely exhausted and an emotional wreck. However, I must give some major kudo's to my awesome husband here! He has taken such good care of me and even went to the doctor with me. It honestly made me love him even more that he was so concerned about me. Seems like such a small thing, but it's BIG to me! It's nice to know you are loved. And, in the midst of all this craziness, one of my friends had a precious baby girl and another had a baby shower this week. Now, you would think with my hormones all over the place that would have sent me to the bed! HA... But, NO, I actually got to be happy for my friends (an answered prayer thank you very much!). Take THAT hormones! :)

No comments: