Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Yep, it's all true...

My name is Rex. And, I can't swim. (but the lab swims like a pro) It was ME that tore up the ottoman. (I tried to blame the lab tho!)
I got into the trash AFTER I escaped my kennel. No denying that one, the lab was safely in her crate.
But I love playdates with other boxers...or other dogs of any kind. (and the lab doesn't...so ha!)
But I forgot, I also like to dig. Lucky for me, I can always talk the lab into helping with that.
So, after all that, who do you think ate the dishtowel & has been sick since Thursday and cost their mommy and daddy $118 at the vet today? Yep, it was me. The boxer, not the lab. I am really costing my mommy in this lab vs. boxer battle. Lucky for me though, no matter what I do, she will always think I am the best! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post! I love the first picture. He looks so pitiful!