Thursday, October 21, 2010

Loooong Week

It's been one of those long weeks with lots of long days, but it's still been a good one! Why? Because I am still feeling normal, well, at least normal for me! ha! Yep, pretty sure this hormone issue is finally under control and we get back to living and loving life. :)
Monday night was Bible Study and then parent teacher conferences until 6 pm Tuesday night and tonight. 17 out of 20 done! Whew! I am ready for the weekend!!! Aside from the catering Big Bear has suckered me into helping with, I have nothing on my agenda! Yay!
On another note, Big Bear and I have been approached about coaching Upward Basketball at our church. What do you think of that? ha! Kevin says we better coach girls because they won't care that I can't even dribble. I don't know why he thinks I can't dribble. I mean, yes, I have zero athletic ability, but I can dribble! Anyway - we are thinking about it, but I am pretty sure we are going to do it. It should be fun!
Ok, enough rambling from me. Here's hoping for a weekend of scrapbooking and catching up on the DVR and being lazy!

No comments: