Monday, December 20, 2010

First official day of vacation...

...and it was well spent! I started at the eye doctor and have fresh contacts and have gone a little blinder. Wow! Then, it was off to lunch with some friends/coworkers. I love days when "lunch dates" last 4 or 5 hours. Good girl talk days!
Somehow, I came home wired and got productive. I have decided each day of break, I am taking a different room and cleaning and organizing AND cleaning out. Tonight was the master bedroom. I have another box for Goodwill and have moved the two huge dog crates out of the bedroom! Finally!! Those crates take up alot of room and are an eye sore! Our pups are now moving to "big dog beds" and sleeping in the floor in dog beds. We are on day 3 of not sleeping in crates. Yay!
Now, tomorrow, I must wrap presents!!

No comments: