Friday, December 10, 2010

Here is what I know:

Short version - minus all the medical jargon:
*Doctor took more than she originally thought she would, so she was able to get it all.
*She even went ahead and got a few more areas before they could turn into anything.
*Getting my blood drawn was NO fun.
*The IV wasn't as bad as I anticipated.
*Apparently, I am a comedian on "happy juice".
*Everything was caught early, so NO CANCER!
*I can't thank everyone enough for the prayers, the goodies, the food, and the help!!
*I am home, resting lots and just a little uncomfortable, but full of praise for Jesus! :)

4 comments:

Tasha said...

My computer has been down, only access to facebook through my phone. Im glad you're ok. Get plenty of rest and do nothing all weekend...thats an order.

Anonymous said...

Amen! Answered prayers!

Vader's Mom said...

That's wonderful news!! Now you can just relax and heal up quickly!!

Laura said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! You have been in my prayers! Luv ya!
Laura