Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Resolutions (Goals)

2010 was a good year overall...I think we had over our share of vehicle troubles and bills to go with it, but the good of 2010 WAY outweighs the bad!

My goals for 2011 are:
1st priority: to get of debt or really, really close to it. This is something Big Bear and I are tackling together as a team this year. I.hate.debt. Plain and simple. It stresses me out. We don't splurge on big things or buy frivolous stuff. Our debt is mainly related to starting our own business and all our car repairs!!!

*I also have a goal of reading the New Testament from beginning to end this year. I have read parts but not straight through. I've already started and am almost finished with the third book. I usually read about 2 chapters a night. Anyway - this is a personal goal to finish.

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

Great goals! I'm praying for you!