Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Check it out!?!?

Look what is in my garage!!!!! ahhhhhh!!!!! Love having a car salesman friend! :) Now, what to do? What to do? Dave is letting me drive it for a few days to make sure I like it. Ha! Is that even a question? Oh, I like it! It is huge though! I guess you get used to that? I mean, we need a bigger vehicle for camping and pulling and overall travelling with two big dogs. So, this answers that need. It's an '07 Tahoe LT with 82,000 miles on it. It was apparently a "mom mobile" because even after detailing, I found lego pieces in it! ha! Now, decisions to make. It is at the top of my price range (obviously). However, I would drive it for years just like I did the Jeep....opinions? It is super nice and the only thing it is missing that I will truly miss is heated seats....oh, how I love heated seats! But, that isn't a deal breaker. That would be nuts!

PS. Looks like the Jeep will be ready for pick up on Friday and then I could do the paperwork and trade for this one on Saturday or Friday night. What to do? What to do? I am nervous AND excited...can you tell? :)

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

If you love it and can afford it, I would say go for it. You need something dependable that you feel comfortable with. We want you safe! (That's me and my multiple personalities talking!)