Monday, February 7, 2011

Where are we...

...on the Benson baby front?
Well, it's been awhile since I've updated on this topic because quite frankly, it has been on the back burner. Seriously, as soon as we decided to put a stop to all "extras" with doctors and medicine and just pray about it, things got a little sidetracked. Let's just say we've had a 4 month hiatus. First, I had the female "issues" for 2 months straight from going off the clomid!! I don't even want to go back there in my memory. Nightmare! Then, literally as soon as that got straight, we had the cancer scare and surgery. I am just now healing from the surgery. So....when people have asked lately how the baby thing is going, we are kindof like "what baby thing?" Honestly haven't thought about it. Now, things are starting to settle down around here health wise (and vehicle wise and money wise)...hopefully!! So, that being said, we will get back on the baby bandwagon, but not in the stressful way of before. If it happens, it will be the happiest blessing ever. If it doesn't, we are still blessed. I have been curious about adoption/fostering lately and I am not real sure what that is about. Not sure yet if it is ME or if it is God trying to tell me something. So, I am still praying for clarity on it. It could totally be me and my fear of infants and trying to tell God - "hey, can you just send me a 2 or 3 year old and we'll be good?" LOL! Anyway - keep on praying for us. (And feel free to put in a request for me to have a fat baby like my BFF's....look at these legs...can you say PRECIOUS!!)

No comments: