Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend of...

...working outside and caterings! That about sums up our weekend! I love this time of year when it's starting to get nice outside and I get to work in my flowerbeds!!!
Friday night we previewed my cousins yard sale and found some treasures that helped support his mission trip to Alaska over Spring Break. Awesome!
Then, Saturday, I slept in and then got started on the backyard. I have two flowerbeds ready for mulch. Only 3 to go! :) My biggest accomplishment was cleaning up the back deck and the storage shed. MESSES! Oh, the projects I could do around here if I had money! ha!
Big Bear had a catering at our church on Saturday night and today at a church in Conway. So, we got to see his sister before they left for Israel. Please keep his sister's family in your prayers. They are all four leaving for Israel in the morning for two weeks. Thanks!

No comments: