Saturday, April 16, 2011

Beth Moore Conference

I don't think I can even put into words what I experienced this weekend. Powerful! Awe! Amazing! At times, I was overwhelmed with pure love for Jesus. I lost count of how many times I got goosebumps. I know the Holy Spirit was present. At times, I just wanted to cry tears of pure joy. There is no way to describe 8,500 women all praising and worshipping Jesus together except to experience it. To hear Verizon ALL singing and lifting up His name. Wow! I loved it! The theme was "Fulfill My Ministry" and we were asked what we wanted our life goal to be. What is our purpose for being here? God has a plan and purpose for all of us. I know why He placed me there this weekend, it is time for me to stop waiting on others and get out there and do it myself. It is time for me to step up and help spread the good news! I love Jesus and want to shout it from the rooftops! I always want to be on fire for Him! :) Here is my favorite praise song from the weekend...give it a listen. Her praise team was AWESOME!!

No comments: