Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Well...


  • The memorial garden didn't quite work out. I came home yesterday to disaster from puppies digging if you get my drift. They were severely punished. I was crying. Kevin was in trouble for not kenneling them. It was ugly. Rocky and Jax's ashes are safe though. And, I'm really not sure what to do with them now. Hmmm.....

  • It's benchmark testing week. All I can say is that I hope my kids give the same effort they did today ALL week!

  • And, I am looking forward to Beth Moore conference this weekend!

  • In scary big news, Kevin and I have set a goal of one year to opening a store front. Yes, you read that right. We hope to open a store front in one year...where? We don't know. How? We don't know. Lots of plans though and we know it will all work out if we are following God's plan.

  • And, that's all I got right now folks.

No comments: