Friday, May 13, 2011

FYI

Blogger has been down...so, I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth or gone crazy and given up facebook AND blogging! LOL!
Just to give a quick update...I'm out of the pit. My glass is half full again...it takes so much less energy to be half full instead of half empty!! Ha! I mean, you can't keep me down for long. I'm a fighter! :) Thanks for the prayers!!!
One more prayer request for the weekend - Kevin's follow-up doctor appointment with the urologist is Monday. They now have three "samples", so we should get some answers on Monday about what the issues might be and where to go from here. Any prayers on this would be SO appreciated!! I'll keep you posted!

And on a funny note....I had a lunch date with two students today. Our school does a silent auction at the school carnival to raise money for the PTA and some of the teachers auction off a lunch date. Anyway, the winner of lunch with me picked a friend to go with her and we went to Backyard Burgers today. On the way there and on the way back one of the girls said, "It's just crazy to be in a teacher's car!!" She was just beside herself! ha! Crazy!

Have an awesome weekend! I'll be slinging burgers with Big Bear!

No comments: