Thursday, June 9, 2011

Winding down

Well, today was my last day of school (except for those pesky workshops next week!). It is such an up and down day for me. On the one hand, I was overwhelmed trying to get everything done. Why I worry every year, I don't know. I always finish early!! On the other hand, sad to say goodbye to my kids. And, a little relieved because they are wild on the last day! ha! Today was the last day with my kids and a last day as a third grade teacher for me. I am turning the page and starting a new chapter. After I have a few "moments" tonight and let go...I will relax this summer and start getting pumped for my new chapter and changes!! Sometimes change is a good thing, and I am looking forward to new challenges. Bring on summer!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need a "dislike" button!
- M (the other M. :)