Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 5

Day 5 = the hanging of all bulletin board fabric and borders & the painting of the book cases! Both of those book cases were red...LOVE the new blue!! It was totally worth having to work with oil based paint!! :)
My reading sofa for the kids is a very pale yellow and that does NOT work in a classroom full of kids...so this year, I found these very cute (if I do say so myself!) beach towels to use as sofa covers. Fit right in with our ocean theme! Whoot!
A better picture of the book wall that I got up off the floor and onto the back counter (good idea Lindsey!! I love it!)
The dark blue will be the calendar math area. That's on the to-do list for next week. :)
Curtains are washed, ironed and hung and the little boards above the dry erase are covered (all except the middle section...that's the only bulletin board area still to do). I hate that little space of bulletin board above the dry erase...they should've taken it down when they put the dry erase up. Oh well...
No more school work for me until next week...then I will try to only go up one day! :)

No comments: