Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weekend Report

Friday morning we went to Pleasant Valley again and I drove the cart & read while Kevin played golf. This course is so beautiful that it is a treat to go out there!! I started a book that morning and finished it by that night! That pretty much sums up Friday! ha! Golf, reading, oh, and prepping office to paint. :)

I painted Kevin's office on Saturday. I forgot to take a true "before" picture, but here it is ready to paint. The walls were a pale yellow and used to be the guest room. I can't believe it's taken me this long to repaint it. It hasn't been a guest room for years!! It's the office and the room where Kevin keeps his clothes (that's right -we don't share a bathroom or closet! ha!)
We both LOVE the new color...this picture doesn't do it justice. Kevin actually picked it out. It's kind of a "carmel" color called leather satchel. All I need is to find some curtains and it is finished! Whoop!

1 comment: