Sunday, August 28, 2011

Weekend

This weekend, Kevin went to a Men's Conference at Immanuel Baptist and while he was there, I did school work to try and get caught up. Is there such a thing? I am blessed to have a husband that would spend his Friday night lifting up Jesus. How times have changed!! Amen!! Friday night actually marked 5 years since our first date as adults. Wow! I went back in the blogging journals to 5 years ago and started reading....taking myself back. What a journey it's been! I was reading posts going - remember this? remember this? And, oh my! The posts about my nightmare teaching year...wow! Some things you just block! I am going to be even MORE grateful for my class and job tomorrow!! ha!
Saturday night we went to dinner with some of Kevin's oldest and dearest friends. It was just what I needed to unwind from working non-stop for the past 3 weeks. And now, it's going to be a busy week getting ready for Open House and then maybe things will settle into a normal routine.
Keep praying those baby prayers!


No comments: