Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Yuck...

So, one of my favorite little burger joints locally apparently has new owners. I'm so sad!! It was my favorite greasy burger (and cheap) place to eat. Just a little local dive. Well, we went tonight and the new folks have 3 kids who were running all over the place. But, that's not the issue. One of them was picking his nose. I mean digging. No big issue...just being a kid. But, then he went in the kitchen and got a cup. And proceeded to dig in his nose. With more than one finger if you can picture this with me. I'm thinking "he better be getting his own drink". Then, I hear him say, "A Dr. Pepper and diet dad?" And then I watch him PAT DOWN THE ICE IN THE CUP with his little booger fingers. I just about lost it!!! I knew I wasn't going to drink that Dr. Pepper, so I had to tell the owner that his son was just picking his nose and then touched the ice. I couldn't drink it. He was temporarily thrown out of the kitchen and I got a fresh drink. I may have made a return visit after that incident. Except, then I found a hair in my burger. Yep, it's over. So, now the search is on for a good, cheap, greasy, local burger. I mean, seriously?!?

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Thats just gross :)