Sunday, September 25, 2011

20 year Reunion!

I can't believe we have been out of high school for 20 years, but we have!! This weekend was our 20 year reunion and with Kevin being the class President, that meant he was in charge. So...it has been a little stressful planning it all and may have caused an argument or two, BUT it was worth it! We had a great time this weekend, even with the small turn out. We graduated with almost 150 and about 35 of us came, but it was a good time and I don't regret doing it. But I am glad to have it checked off the ole to-do list! :)


We went to the football game Friday night. Cave City (coached by one of our classmates) vs. Newport. Then, Saturday, we had a fish fry at Jacksonport on the White River. After that, everyone separated for the Hog game. Then, we had the dinner and dancing at the Country Club Saturday night. I was so proud of Kevin - he was a designated sober driver for the first time in his life!! Awesomeness!! :)
And, this pretty much sums up my husbands weekend...he loved on everyone rather they wanted it or not. Gave me a break, so I have no complaints! ha!


Hard to believe how many classmates we have lost already. Sad! I thought Tammy did a good job with the decorations and the memorial.

No comments: