Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Turning it over...

I don't know why I have to be given this lesson over and over. My momma always said I was hardheaded. :) But, I am giving over all fertility/fertility money issues to God. Handing it over. Bye Bye. That's right! I mean, He knows what He is doing! He put me right where I need to be and has over and over. Today when I was still at work at 6pm and happy to be there, I knew that God was in control. I felt so incredibly blessed to have a job that I love and coworkers that I love who inspire me daily. Thank you Jesus for pushing me out of my comfort zone and letting me see once again not to be afraid of change!

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments: