Sunday, October 23, 2011

Today I am thankful ...

...for our church. I love our church family! I love that I have a preacher that is so approachable and knows me when I walk in the door. I love that I feel like I can talk to him about anything. I hate that when our hearts are hurting, he hurts too. But, I love that he cares about us that much.
...for a husband who was asked to teach our Sunday School class today. So proud of him!
...for a clean garage!!! I can't believe we finally cleaned it! It's amazing what you can do when are stuck at home because you have no money! HA!
...the laugh I got when I heard Rex bark from the back of the house and then cry and run. As I see him running down the hall, Nala is on his heels in fast pursuit! She chased him until he fell over at the ottoman and then proceeded to slap him a few times. Not sure what he did to start it, but I wish I had it on camera! He looked scared to death and she was MAD!

No comments: