Thursday, November 3, 2011

Answered Prayer

I have been praying for some time about where to serve in our church. I have met with our pastor several times and explored several options. I just didn't know where I was supposed to serve. Then, another woman talked to our pastor and said some of the same things I had been saying. He put us together and I think I may have an answer! I thought after the Beth Moore Conference in April that it was women's ministry, but wasn't sure how or what to do. Well, we are starting with a Women's Cookie Exchange night. Then, another fun women's activity in January or February. And, then starting a Bible Study. YES!!!!! So excited!!
Plus, I get to do Upward Basketball again. We may be coaching but we may do something different this year (Kevin as a ref and me in the concession stand). Either way, we are serving and helping with Upward. It takes a lot of people to pull off the Upward program. They can never find enough people to cover the concession stand. So, I think I'm pretty qualified for that one! :)

No comments: