Friday, November 4, 2011

Appointment Friday!

**"Sample" has been delivered. Nothing quite like walking into a doctor's office with a brown paper bag!! Now, we will hear from the doctor on Monday about the next steps. (Not holding my breath on a timely call with the luck we've had in that department, but we'll see!)
***Nala had her diabetes follow-up today. Since she's not a "nice cat", we have to take a different approach than the normal procedure to get their levels correct. They encouraged me to come in with her rather than leave her there all day! ha! I will say, with me there, she did GREAT! I was so proud!!! Not one hiss or spit or fit! She let them draw blood with no drama!! And, we got her a capstar to immediately kill all her fleas. Basically, she got a pill shoved down her throat and just took it like a champ! Awesome! We are doubling the insulin because her levels are still high and we go back in 2 weeks.
Now...to clean house!!!

No comments: