Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So many frustrations, so little time!

What's going on here? Well, phone tag has ended. Only because I asked my principal if I could keep my cell phone on me all day. And, they finally called back after the "nice" message I left this morning. That's one week lost to playing phone tag. But who's counting? We are young. We have all the time in the world and a bank account ready to pay for everything. Oh wait! No we aren't! And, no we don't! First available appointment? November 28th. Yep. That's right. So, we still need some eggs and we still need some swimmers. Turns out we get ONE MORE CHANCE to get it right before we pay the big bucks. Pray people PRAY! I would love nothing more than for God to get the glory in all this!! And no one be able to give His deserved glory to the doctors.
So, doctor appointment set. Now, to get this nasty bank account mess settled. Seems somebody (aka jerk, loser, freeloader, thief....) has "lifted" my debit card number. Then, tried to use it at a Wal-Mart in Birmingham, Alabama. Good news is fraud department caught on quickly. Bad news is I was down to my last nickels and cents. They managed to get out $100 and then things bounced and overdraft fees have hit. Doesn't that seem odd that the BANK can catch the fraud but still let it go through and STILL charge fees???? Even though THEY KNOW it is FRAUD!! Yep, tis the days of my life people. So, now that phone tag is over, I get to deal with police reports and trying to get my account back to normal. Did I mention, you have to fill out a police report for the BANK THAT NOTIFIED YOU of the FRAUD? Oh, and now I have no debit card. Good times! Good times!

3 comments:

Cracker said...

Oh that sucks. Been there. In fact a couple of years ago I had about $800 removed from my account before it was stopped. The good news? Got to spend about 30 minutes sitting with the bank manager getting worked out... who eventually turned out to be my lovely girlfriend. Never got to thank that thief. :)

Anonymous said...

Been there too. Happens all too often. They hit me 3 times and bought a big screen TV...I would love to have that TV. Mine was worked out and the bank reimbured me but I didn't get a new girlfriend out the deal. Good luck.
Peggy

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, good luck with your appointment. Hope it works out great for you guys.
Peggy