Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tis the season!

Work Christmas Party tonight...lots of laughs. Felt so good to laugh!! Really laugh. Sunday School Party tomorrow night. Oh, and my kiddo's Christmas party at the end of the school day tomorrow. That's always a whirlwind of activity!! I am usually good and exhausted afterward!! I think I am getting in the holiday spirit...about to have two weeks off. I love, love, love going to the mailbox and getting Christmas cards every day!!! One of my favorite parts of the season! Looking forward to going to look at Christmas lights, hot chocolate and Christmas movies. Stuffing stockings. Christmas Eve with family. Church on Christmas Eve. Christmas morning breakfast. Christmas Day with family. Love.
I feel your prayers. Please keep praying. I am looking for the blessings, and today I saw them clearly in all the little things.

No comments: