Saturday, December 17, 2011

Yep, I'm one of THOSE pet mom's!

It started out playing with the furkids and realizing I had them all close enough that they could get in the same picture. Success! But then...it sparked an idea!!! :)
We could take pictures in front of the fireplace with the all our stockings!! The dogs were thrilled!! Suddenly, playing wasn't so fun anymore! ha! But, it only got worse for them, because I got another idea!

I mean, if I got all three of them in a picture before, I could totally do it again! Right? We can make this happen!

(Ignore the muddy paw prints on the floor. And note, Stella's new tennis racket in the background that allows me to hit her tennis ball further!) After a little rearranging, we had success again and an even BETTER idea!
Heeheee!! They are THRILLED! Ho! Ho! Ho! Have a Howling Good Christmas and a Purrfect New Year!!!!!! :)

Just a little Saturday night fun! :)

No comments: