Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My thoughts today...

Basically, we are still wrapping our minds around it all. I am praying and trying to BE STILL and LISTEN. I'm not good at being still and listening. One day, I think "we could totally do this." Then, I think "no, we can't." I have no clue where this will take us. But, I think God has made his point with me. Don't box him in. Anything is possible. My options are still wide open. All I have to do is look and seek. I know the answers will come. I just have no idea what they will be.
Remember, tomorrow is Wednesday. Send up some extra prayers. I've been given a door to have the student moved to another room. I am going to see how it goes tomorrow. Pray I can do it - not through MY strength, but His.
Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog and love your spirit. I was not going to post but felt called to tell you I have been praying for you and your husband through your journey. Always remember GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. Elise