Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Random Things

First, MOM LOOK! This is what I did with the other dresser I brought home. I put it in my walk-in closet and it is AwEsOmE!! It holds a lot more than the old Wal-Mart dresser I had in here (that is now in the closet in the craft room holding gift wrap stuff). Anyway - I'm glad I didn't let you put them on a yard sale. I love having them. Thanks!! Makes me want to have more furniture with a story behind it instead of just going to the store and buying it!
And another random thing that mom will love as much as me - my new favorite hot chocolate mug from Santa!!!


In other randomness, I am ready for some snow! This time last year, we were on our first snow, and now we are no where near cold enough. :( I need at least 3 unexpected snow days please!! Anyone know where I put that order in?
And last before I go scrapbook, what do you think of this idea? A flea market with a catering kitchen in the back. I run the flea market and do the books for the catering kitchen. Kevin runs the catering kitchen and caters out of it (obviously) and has a little seating area for shoppers at the flea market!! We want a flea market booth when we retire someday, so this idea was born out of two things we love. We bought a lottery ticket hoping for the start-up money, but no such luck! ha! Seriously though, the more I think about it, the more I like it.
Oh my gosh! I just realized that when we were slow, I could be scrapbooking behind the counter at the flea market! This is such a win all around idea!! Anyone want to fund it? heeehee!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

You should totally do it!!