Monday, January 2, 2012

Resolutions 2012

I mean, you gotta have 'em, right?
Simple and realistic is the goal. That and getting back to what I love!
So....
I will try to:
  • give up tv (my goal is to try to only watch 2 hours a week!!) and cut down on computer time. My hope is this is going to give me time at night to read and scrapbook (two things that make me happy!).
  • pay off at least one debt. (one less worry and a step closer to my big camper!) :)
  • take the dogs for walks (anything will be more than what they get right now! ha)
  • find ways to be more involved at church. I want to serve and be the hands and feet of Jesus!

There it is...totally achievable goals! :)

Tomorrow is back to work for me, but this week, I promise to share with you some before/after pics of Mom and Dad's farm and some pics of the craft room progress. It's nowhere near finished yet though!

No comments: