Sunday, February 19, 2012

One more week!!

Only one more week of Upward Basketball. While I am ready to have my Saturday's back after two months of volunteering, I am also going to miss it!! I've really enjoyed working the concession stand and meeting new people!! Plus, I love interacting with the kids. Yep, I'm going to miss it!! Kevin, on the other hand, probably won't as much. He has been a ref for 4 straight games every week. So, while I'm having fun and visiting with everyone, he is running up and down the court! ha! We are thinking a flea market Saturday is our first order of business when we have a free Saturday!!
Other than Upward, reading and working, that's about it! I am so sad for The Hunger Games trilogy to be over that I can't even start a new book yet!!! :(
What is going to compare?

PS. If you get a chance, hop on over to the BoxAR blog. If you love boxers, there has one featured each day this week!!

No comments: