Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 2, 3, & 4 of Spring Break

This Spring Break is going nothing like I had hoped. Day 1 = sick. Day 2=sick with fever and slept all day. Day 3= sick AND hormonal + anniversary = not a good combo = disaster = major anniversary do-over in the future!! Today, I have no fever but also no energy. I get a few things done and then crash. I also have a deep nagging cough hanging around, so I'm not pushing it. And, apparently, there is a huge rain flooding potential rain storm heading our way. So, I'd say, I'm going to get NO yard work done and I just need to rest and make peace with it. Oh well, best laid plans and all!! Now, where did I put that Harry Potter book???

P.S. For those of you who think I'm a saint for putting up with Kevin. Well, he earned his sainthood triple time yesterday. He was basically residing in a house with a she-devil and has lived to tell the tale!! ;)

No comments: