Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 6 of Spring Break

Yesterday was successful! Finally feeling better and got to work in the yard. Granted, I had to wear rain boots because I was working in a mud pit from all the rain, but still. I have 3 out of 5 flowerbeds cleaned out and ready for mulch. Yippee!! And, in about an hour a teenage cousin in need of college money will be arriving to do the hard work of spreading mulch! Double Yippee!!

Besides finally getting to work in the yard, I also went to the beauty shop and went blonde for spring and summer. :) And, yes, I managed to read some of my Harry Potter. This really makes me ready for summer!!!

Today = yard work. And, trying to find reviews from those who went to the midnight premiere of The Hunger Games last night. I will be attending this weekend. I haven't been to a movie since Toy Story 3!!!!! Wow!

No comments: