Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Break comes to an end

Well, I managed to get 3 out of 5 flowerbeds ready and 2 are just awaiting mulch. It is just a MUD pit in the backyard, so hopefully after a week of sunshine, I can finish those up.
The good news is that I actually rested over Spring Break. And, I do miss my kiddo's and am ready to see them tomorrow. Can't wait to hear about their Spring Break's and see who read what books! :)
Last night, I got to go see The Hunger Games. It was awesome!!! I thought they did a great job of following the book. I knew what was going to happen, but I was still very nervous at different times and I thought I was going to bawl when Katniss took the place of her sister. When I was reading that part in the book, I thought she was so brave. But in the movie, it was heart wrenching to watch.
Today has been a lazy last day of church, napping and reading. Tomorrow back to the real world.

No comments: