Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wow! That was FAST!

Is it really Thursday night??? Where did this week GO? I can't believe tomorrow is Friday!!! You know what that means in teacher land? ONE WEEK LEFT to prepare for the BENCHMARK! New grade level this year makes for a nervous teacher that I've done everything I can do for my kids to be successful!!! How do you spell stress? BENCHMARK!
On a good note, look at this boxer artwork that will be available in June at the BoxAR silent auction. Don't miss out!

And, this is how exciting our life is right now...I found a tiller for Kevin at a yard sale preview tonight for $50. That's it. That's all we've got in the excitement department. Just how I like it. Nice and quiet!! Well, except for the fact that Kevin got his foot/ankle ran over today by a golf cart while working at the golf course. He needs to go to the doctor, but so far is just hobbling around. We'll see after a few days with ice....

No comments: