Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer nights...

What I love most about summer nights is the relaxation and no stress over papers to grade!!!  Even teaching summer school, it is so much more relaxed.  My day was finished by 1 o'clock today.  I came home and piddled around in my craft room a little, read a little, chilled on the back deck and then went to watch one of my students play baseball.  Perfect night for a baseball game!!  Big Bear and I made a date night out of it. :)  I can't help but stop tonight and wonder about WHY I'm so upset with God over what I don't have when at the same time, I love what I do have.  Does that make any sense?  It's like I do appreciate what I have but can't understand why I can't have it all!!  I guess that is the human nature coming out.  Deep down we all want it all.  Right?  After listening to some of the Mom's at the ballpark and their crazy schedules, I'm thinking maybe I need to just be satisfied and that not having kids may not be such a bad thing after all!!! 

No comments: