Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer School...

 It's not quite going like it normally does.  BUT, I'm POSITIVE that after this first week with the kids, it will settle into a good routine.  Just pray that they can hire another last minute teacher.  Those of us teaching the older kids have WAY more kids than we are supposed to have.  It's hard to make a big difference in a short amount of time when there are too many students.  The biggest impact comes from smaller groups.  I'm going to THINK POSITIVE!! :)
I will say I like getting off work at 1:30 in the afternoon!!!  So much more time with the family, and I actually have time to read and do stuff around the house.  hmmmm!!!
I leave you with these pictures of Rex from tonight.  I mean, the dog can be so strange sometimes! ha!  He was fascinated with this bug and at times was crying while watching it.  Sometimes we just sit and laugh at him. He's a mess!

No comments: