Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thought for today...

It's been a week of STRESS!!!  And, as you know by my earlier admission, I have had some anger issues lately and neglected my Bible Study.  The Holy Spirit lead me back to my "Battlefield of the Mind" study by Joyce Meyer.  It was right here all the time.  This is what I need right now.  


From today's study:  Discouragement destroys hope, so naturally the devil always tries to discourage us.  Without hope we give up, which is what the devil wants us to do.  The Bible repeatedly tells us not to be discouraged or dismayed.  


When discouragement or condemnation tries to overtake you, examine your thought life.  What kind of thoughts have you been thinking?  Remember you become what you think.

Psalm 42:5

New International Version (NIV)
Why, my soul, are you downcast?
    Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
    for I will yet praise him,
    my Savior and my God.

No comments: