Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up!

Day 1 of my summer break was Friday.  What did I do?  I worked for Big Bear in the concession wagon and we got SLAMMED like NEVER before.  We had to shut down temporarily and go get more food!!! That's how INSANE it was!!  So, I worked from 7 am until about 8 pm for Big Bear.  Then, like we needed more on our plates, we decided to get a home alarm installed.  They were here until 11:30 pm!!!  I was a walking zombie and could feel every muscle in my aching body!!!
Day 2 of summer break.  Repeat of Day 1.  Except we were ready!!  It went mucho smoother!!!  We had record sales this weekend.  And, it was our final weekend for awhile, so today we rested.  We treated ourselves to a nice lunch at P.F. Chang's and then napped like there was no tomorrow!!  
Once it cooled down, we retreated to the backyard where we spend most of our evenings being entertained by the furkids.  There is no better feeling to me than being in the backyard with Big Bear, the pups, & Nala.  It's my favorite place to be.  Super peaceful tonight, lots of laughs provided by Rex, and a nice cool breeze with the Hogs playing baseball on the radio.  Ahhh!!  
And because I just know you love my dogs as much as I do.  For your entertainment: (I mean, poor Rex, most of the time, he doesn't even try to play when we play fetch with Stella.  But when he does, you are guaranteed laughter.  The boy can't catch anything and falls down.  It hits him in the mouth and he still misses. haha)







No comments: