Sunday, July 22, 2012

Horse Shows!!

The past two Saturday's I've been blessed by having time to go watch my family ride in the horse shows.  My niece is getting so FAST during her events that it is next to impossible to get a good picture without a blurr!!!  I think it is so awesome that she shares this love with my Mom.  And, I know it has to be a huge help to my Mom now that Autumn is older. Every Saturday when I've gotten to the house, Autumn is bathing all the horses herself!!  Seems like it was just a year ago that she on a pony!!! 
 This is Dad on Chester, the newest horse.  Apparently this is one that even I could ride.  He likes to WALK! :)





She gets more beautiful every day!!!  And, yes, she takes 3 different horses.  There are different horses to ride for different events...and different saddles, blankets, outfits, bridles...it's a lot of work!! (in 100 degree weather!!)  Good thing she has awesome grandparents!! :)

No comments: